If you're looking to increase your sum assured with New India health insurance, there are a few steps you can take. Here's what you can do:
• Compare different plans: Different plans offered by New India Assurance will have different sum assured amounts. You can compare the available plans on their website and choose the one that suits your needs best.
• Raise your deductible: Increasing your deductible is another way to increase your sum assured amount. A deductible is the amount you agree to pay out of pocket before the insurer pays its share. You can raise your deductible so that the insurer agrees to a higher sum assured amount.
• Opt for a Policy Rider: Policy riders are add-on covers that you can choose to add to your policy. They come with an additional premium and can provide increased sum assured amounts for specific health-related purposes.
• Claims history: Having a good claims history with New India will also make them more likely to increase your sum assured amount. This is because the insurer can track your past claims and see that there is a lower risk of needing to pay out more money in the future.
• Make healthier lifestyle changes: Making healthier lifestyle choices such as quitting smoking and excessive drinking can also help you get a higher sum assured amount. The healthier you are, the lower the risk of medical complications and the higher sum assured the insurer is likely to offer.