LIC pay direct is a secure and safe mode of payment, which LIC India has designed with advanced security measures. It is a seamless payment platform supported by an encrypted and trusted technology.
Here's why LIC pay direct is safe to use:
• It is secured by two-factor authentication and high-grade technology, including the SSL protocol.
• It has adopted a 3-step verification process for a secure payment transaction.
• All your payment related information is stored behind a secure firewall.
• It is also PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant, which means it follows the best security practices for protecting cardholder data.
• LIC pay direct doesn't store any payment related information on its servers.
• It performs daily vulnerability assessment and regularly checks for security.
• To ensure the highest level of security, all the payment transactions are routed through secure databases.
So yes, LIC pay direct is safe to use. To know more about the services and the security measures taken, you can visit the website of LIC India.
Hope this helps!