Kroger offers a lot of great benefits to their employees including:
• Competitive Pay: As an employee at Kroger, you will receive competitive pay and affordable healthcare coverage, making it the perfect job for busy people juggling family and work responsibilities.
• Benefits For Part-Time Employees: Part-time employees at Kroger receive the same benefits as full-time employees including health benefits, discount cards, life insurance, and 401(k).
• Employee Assistance Program: Kroger’s Employee Assistance Program provides staff with counseling and financial guidance services, as well as educational opportunities.
• Flexible Scheduling: Employees at Kroger can take advantage of flexible scheduling, helping them create a work-life balance they can feel good about.
• Discounts: All Kroger employees receive a 10% off employee discount on most Kroger products store and fuel centers, as well as sporting good, ticketmaster, and more.
• Tuition Assistance Program: Employees can participate in Kroger’s Tuition Assistance Program which helps employees pay for college or other training and certification programs.
• Wellness Programs: Kroger offers a wide variety of programs and services to help employees stay healthy and encourages healthy lifestyles through community activities, health assessments, health screenings, and more.
• Career Training & Development Opportunities: Kroger provides a wide range of opportunities for employees to gain new skills and advance their careers. Through webinars, online courses, and more, Kroger helps employees remain engaged and constantly grow.
In addition to all the great benefits mentioned above, Kroger also offers its employees 401(k) match, discounts for Kroger family of stores, vacation, holiday and sick leave, and much more. By working at Kroger you have the opportunity to build a career and gain access to a range of benefits.