Yes, it can be cheaper to have a home and car insurance policy together. Bundle insurance can often result in discounts of up to 10–15%, and in some cases even more.
Here are some of the advantages of combining your home and car insurance policies:
• You can generally get multi-policy discounts and save money on the overall cost of your premiums, since one company can handle both policies.
• If you need to make a claim, it will likely be simpler since you are dealing with one insurance policy and dealing with one set of forms.
• You're also more likely to get better continued coverage since your home and auto premiums will be decided and adjusted by one company.
• You can keep all of your renewal dates and paperwork organized more easily to help you remember when to update or renew your coverage.
• You can choose to get separate coverage for any unique requirements for home or auto.
In short, having home and car insurance policies from the same insurer can save you time and money. So, make sure to compare rates from different providers to see which bundle package works best for you. You can do that quickly and easily at websites like Comparis.ch where you can conveniently compare both home and car insurance policies in one spot.