Cancelling your ICICI Prudential policy online is quite simple and straightforward. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
- Login to your ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Portal.
- Enter your User ID and Password to access the portal.
- Once you’re logged in, you can find the policy selection option on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the specific policy that you wish to cancel and you will be shown the policy details.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you’ll find the ‘Cancel Policy’ option.
- Click on it, and a form will open up.
- Fill out the form with your details and submit it.
Once you have submitted the form, your policy will be cancelled and you will be notified via email or SMS.
You can also cancel your ICICI Prudential policy by calling the toll-free customer care number 1800-102-4242 or visiting your nearest branch.
For more information, refer to this link: