HDFC offers a number of insurance policies to its customers, making it difficult for many to choose one that best suits them. The best policy for you will depend on your needs and preferences.
Below are the details of the policies backed by HDFC Life Insurance Company and their features, so that you can decide which one best suits you.
1) HDFC Life Sanchay Plus- This unit-linked insurance plan helps build savings while offering life insurance coverage and a range of benefits to ensure financial security for you and your family. It helps you accumulate wealth and offers flexibility of portfolio management and highly competitive returns.
2) HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth - It is a unit-linked online plan that helps create long-term savings with ease and convenience. It offers an online investment experience, long-term life protection and bonus benefits.
3) HDFC Life assured income plan - This is the only plan of its kind, an online insurance policy that gives you regular, money-back payouts from the third policy year until maturity, so that you get multiple sources of income.
4) HDFC Life Cancer Care - This plan offers financial protection against cancer, with lump-sum payments on diagnosis and a host of other features. It also covers various associated expenses, like chemotherapy and radiation, so that you can get the best possible treatment.
5) HDFC Life Super Income Plan – This is a traditional plan that helps create regular cash flow for 15 years and provides life cover for the same period. The plan offers bonuses and loyalty additions, thus helping you get better returns.
We recommend that you discuss your specific requirements with a qualified HDFC Life Insurance representative to determine a policy that best meets your financial needs.
For more details, you can visit the HDFC Life website https://www.hdfclife.com/life-insurance-plans.