Yes, you can pay your Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) premium online. LIC has multiple options where you can pay your premium securely and conveniently.
Here are some of the available options:
• Pay Directly from Your Bank Account: You can directly pay your premium from your bank account. All you have to do is register on the LIC website and link your bank account. This is the most convenient and secure way of paying your premium.
• UPI: UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface, which enables you to make payments directly from your mobile phone. This payment method is connected to your bank account, so you don't have to worry about transferring money to LIC.
• Credit/Debit Card: You can use your credit or debit card to pay your LIC premium. You will have to enter your card information on the LIC website, and your payment will be processed securely.
• Net Banking: You can also pay your premium using net banking. All you have to do is log in to your internet banking account and transfer the money. This is also a secure and convenient way of paying your premium.
• Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards are also accepted for premium payments. You can simply enter the details of your prepaid card and the amount that you want to pay on the LIC website.
For more information about LIC premium payments, you can visit the following link: