No, you don't have to work full time at Costco to get benefits.
Costco offers a variety of benefits and options for workers, regardless of their hours or part-time status. Here are some of the benefits that both part-time and full-time workers receive working at Costco:
• Paid Time Off: Both part-time and full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off (PTO). Part-time employees accrue paid time off based on the number of hours worked per week. Additionally, both full-time and part-time employees are eligible to receive 10 holidays with pay each year.
• Retirement Savings: All part-time and full-time employees are eligible to participate in Costco's 401(k) retirement plan. Employees are eligible to begin contributing to the plan after 1 year of service and are also 100% vested immediately.
• Dental Insurance: Both part-time and full-time employees who work for Costco for at least 90 days are eligible to receive dental insurance coverage.
• Vision Insurance & Health Insurance: Part-time and full-time employees who work for Costco for at least 90 days are eligible to receive vision insurance. Health insurance is available for part-time and full-time employees, but there is a minimum hours requirement for part-time employees to qualify.
• Employee Discounts: Part-time and full-time employees are eligible to receive a 10% discount on goods purchased at Costco. They are also eligible to receive discounts on services.
For more information on all of the benefits offered at Costco, please see their website: https://www.costco.com/jobs/employee-benefits.html