It depends on your individual needs and preferences. Both Blue Cross and Sun Life are major health insurance providers in Canada and offer different advantages that may suit different people. Here's a quick overview of each to help you decide:
- Wide range of health care coverage, including special rider options.
- Available in all provinces across Canada.
- Optional coverage for drugs and dental care.
- Flexible premiums and various payment options.
- Optional coverage for Disability and Hospitalization.
- Plan customization to meet needs of individuals and employers.
- Wide range of coverage levels and pricing.
- Wellness benefits and coverage for critical illnesses.
- Online application process, customer portal for secure and immediate service.
- Easy to use web-based broker portal.
Ultimately, the best provider for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. It is worth exploring both Blue Cross and Sun Life's offerings to see which is the most suitable for you.
For more information, you can review Sun life's website here and Blue Cross's website here.