Yes, you can get insurance at age 60. Age shouldn't be a barrier to getting insurance coverage that fits your needs.
There are many companies that offer a variety of insurance plans to people of all ages. It's important to shop around and compare rates and coverage to ensure you get the best deal and the best insurance plan for your particular situation.
Here are a few tips to help you find an affordable insurance plan at age 60:
• Look for companies that offer special discounts or packages for senior citizens. Some companies may offer lower premiums or other discounts if you are age 60 or older.
• Research the different types of insurance coverage available for seniors. Your needs may be different from someone who is younger and require different insurance coverage.
• Talk to an experienced insurance agent and ask for advice on how to get the best coverage and the best rate for your particular situation.
• Consider buying a long-term care insurance policy. As you age, long-term care costs may become an issue, so it's important to be prepared.
• Evaluate your health and lifestyle to determine if there are any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your insurance costs.
• Look into moving-in discounts, especially if you plan to move to a new state. This can help you save on car insurance and other types of insurance.
I hope this information helps. To learn more about insurance options at age 60, check out this article [INSERT LINK HERE] from the Financial Planning Association.